Celebration in vibrant powders at Pageant of Hues celebrations and Holi festivals in Higher Houston from Saturday, March 4 to Saturday, April 1, 2023.
The historic Hindu Festival of Colours, Holi also marks a person of India’s major celebrations of the year. There and all-around the planet, revelers participate in the celebrations by collecting with other individuals in the spirit of group and actively playing in brightly colored powders although soaking in new music, foods and festivities that unfold around them.
We have gathered a handful of the greatest 2023 Holi celebrations taking put throughout the city of Houston.
2023 Holi Festivals & Celebrations in Greater Houston
- Houston Holi: Competition of Colors at BH Ranch | Saturday, March 4 – From Masala Radio will come the city’s—if not just one of the country’s—biggest Holi festivals, showcasing a reside live performance by Rap Star Bali, furthermore Bollywood dancing, shade perform, DJs spinning tunes, dhol gamers, street foodstuff, cost-free carnival rides, giveaways and additional. Early fowl tickets are $12 $15 at the gates absolutely free for ages 4 and below. 11am to 5pm.
- Holi Supper by Chef Anita Jaisinghani at Pondicheri | Saturday, March 4 – The Higher Kirby cafe hosts a distinctive Holi supper by Chef Anita Jaisinghani, with various programs served in communal seating, highlighted by experimental menu options punctuated by rich, spicy notes and that includes flora and fauna of the local space. Reservations are $5 $75 per human being. 6:30pm to 9pm.
- Holi Moli Festival of Hues at Crowne Plaza Shenandoah | Sunday, March 5 – In the Woodlands spot, this family members-pleasant Pageant of Colours celebration usually takes area at the pool and patio of Crowne Plaza, with a great deal of color perform, a DJ and dholi, pool time, food stuff, furthermore alcohol obtainable for purchase. $55 VIP and add-ons out there. 11am to 4pm.
- Holi Mela at Telugu Bhavanam in Katy | Saturday, March 11 – In Katy, this Holi pageant is highlighted by Bollywood performances, colour perform, DJ tunes, and young children actions, additionally a current market featuring food items and shopping distributors. Progress tickets are $8, $10 at the gate free of charge for ages 11 and less than. 11am to 4pm.
- Holi Fest at India Residence | Sunday, March 12 – In the Brays Oaks region of southwest Houston, India Residence hosts a Holi extravaganza, that includes are living music from Harry Anand and Aditi Singh Sharma, moreover cultural plans, a Desi market and food items bazaar, carnival rides and kids’ video games. $10, with VIP offers out there. 11am to 4pm.
- Competition of Shades: Pearland Holi Extravaganza at Pearland City Heart | Saturday, April 1 – A enormous Holi celebration descends on Pearland to kick off April, entire with lots of coloration perform, DJs, video games, children pursuits, and a marketplace showcasing food stuff, buying and area vendors. $6 for admission to the color play zone, but no ticket essential for other festivities. Noon to 5pm.