Every year, Visit Orlando, the tourism entity for Orlando, hosts a Magical Dining promotion where participating Central Florida restaurants offer a special menu for a set price, and this year twelve restaurants on Disney property and more nearby are participating.
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining kicks off on August 18, and runs until October 1, 2023.
During that time period, participating restaurants, including MICHELIN Guide honorees, will be offering a three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes.
New this year, restaurants can choose from two price points for their menus: $40 (+tax/gratuity) or $60 (+tax/gratuity) per person.
At either price point, Magical Dining is a great way to enjoy some of Central Florida’s best restaurants for a set price that is less than if you bought the dishes separately.
Plus $1 from every $40 meal and $2 from every $60 meal served will benefit The Lifeboat Project, an organization that raises awareness on the issue of human trafficking, empowering the lives of survivors through short and long-term aftercare, residential programs, and education.
Participating Restaurants on Disney Property
There are twelve restaurants on Disney property that are participating in this year’s promotion:
- Amare at Swan Reserve
- Benihana at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria at Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- JALEO at Disney Springs
- La Luce at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Ravello at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- STK Orlando at Disney Springs
- Todd English’s bluezoo at Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Disney Springs
- UnReserved Food Bazaar at JW Marriott Bonnet Creek
- Zeta Asia at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Participating Restaurants Nearby
Located just off Disney property are five more great Magical Dining restaurants:
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ at Flamingo Crossings
- Lakeside at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Lakeside Bar and Grill at Bohemian Hotel in Celebration
- The Venetian Chop House at Caribe Royale Resort
- The Wilson Cocktails & Seafood at Melia Orlando in Celebration
There are also participating restaurants along International Drive, and at SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando, among the many other choices.
How to Enjoy Magical Dining
If you’re interested, visit MagicalDining.com, find a restaurant, and look at its online Magical Dining menu by clicking the photo.
When you find a restaurant you’d like to dine at, make a reservation, and once seated at the restaurant, ask for their Magical Dining menu. Everyone in your party must do the Magical Dining menu.
Some restaurants have gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan offerings – look for the (GF), (V), or (VG) designations on the menu.
This is one of the best food events in Orlando, so if you love a great meal at a great price, don’t miss Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining 2023.